DescriptionThis CD contains a collection of 69 open source and freeware games of various genres for Linux. The games are presented with a short description and a screenshot of each game on a HTML site; with the exception of NetHack all games can be started directly from CD without installation.
The following games are included:
- Penguin Command
- Mirror Magic
- Rocks 'n' Diamonds
- Roll 'm Up
- Black Penguin
- GNU Go
- Several games by New Breed Software / Bill Kendrick: GalaXa, 3D Pong, BoboBot, ICBM3D, Circus Linux!, Gem Drop X, Defendguin, Mad Bomber, VidSlide and Bug Squish
- The Ace of Penguins game collection by DJ Delorie
- The "X Tetri" versions of the Altris Tetris variants and xpuzzles rotational 3D and sliding block collections by David Bagley
- Cannon Smash
There are no promo images for this game
- "play it! ...the funny side of Linux!" -- Spine title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- play it! Linux: Die Spielesammlung ...the funny side of Linux! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.