Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Might and Delight invites you to the ethereal otherworld of Tiny Echo and poses the
question – what lives do the little spirits of the undergrowth live?
Take a walk into a never before seen realm and explore a tranquil and mysterious world
teeming with shades trying to make it through another daily cycle.
Uncover new locations and characters by solving puzzles in this lovingly crafted world as
you play the role of Emi tasked with delivering messages to the spirits.
Tiny Echo is a quintessential Might and Delight title with the perfect blend of aesthetic
elegance coupled with a soothing soundtrack composed by Mount West.
- Guide the courier Emi through a quirky hand-drawn world.
- Uncover the unique traits of each character in order to complete your delivery.
- Solve puzzles at a meditative pace.
- Take a dive into the wordless narrative as you progress in your postal round.
- Relax with an atmospheric soundtrack composed by Mount West.
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tiny Echo (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.