Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Twin Robots is a 2.5D platformer where you can switch control between two little robots; They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level! You can play alone or with a friend in local co-op multiplayer, so that each player controls one robot.
You'll be running, jumping & solving puzzles together, but beware: Both robots are battery-powered so they consume energy in everything they do! Watch out for their battery levels! You can also transfer energy from one robot to the other so that both can safely reach the exit. Sharing is caring :-)
- Strategy thinking: Manage your energy levels through the level so that you can safely reach the exit & charge the last door to open it.
- Puzzle solving: some levels require both robots to help eachother in order to solve easy puzzles.
- Smooth gameplay: You can adjust the framerate and the overall graphic quality from the config. screen, so it better fits the capabilities of your computer.
- Local co-op multiplayer action!
- Great controller support!
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Twin Robots (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.