Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)X3: Farnham's Legacy is a new game in the X3 space game series. TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK in a living and breathing universe. It incorporates a new storyline and yet more additions to the open, free-form gameplay that forms the core of all X series games. X3: Farnham's Legacy is free to owners of X3: Albion Prelude.
Explore a Changing UniverseSet in the years after X3: Albion Prelude, as the chaos caused by the gate shutdown really takes hold, X3: Farnham's Legacy starts very differently to previous games in the X3 series. Trapped in an isolated area of space, you'll first need to make use of the new exploration features to find your way back to civilisation. Then, once you're there, you'll be able to use the new diplomacy options to help shape your relationships with the factions you find.
- (Almost) Everything from X3: Terran Conflict and X3: Albion Prelude
- Exploration tools and explorers guild
- Diplomacy and dynamic relations
- New drone carrier and armoured transport ships
- Player headquarters with new advanced facilities
- A unique and very special new ship
- Station-building and complex planning services
- Ship browser and hyperlinked encyclopedia
- New piracy options and gameplay
- Real sector ownership
- Improved logs and graphs
- Enhanced modding support
- Lots and lots of smaller improvements!
Note: X3: Farnham's Legacy is not compatible with savegames from X3: Terran Conflict or X3: Albion Prelude.
X3: Farnham's Legacy has been tested by a small but dedicated team of volunteers. Players can send feedback on our official X3: Farnham's Legacy forum.
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "X3: Farnham's Legacy" -- alternate spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X³: Farnham's Legacy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.