DescriptionTa-Keed, the Prince of Darkness, has managed to escape from his supernatural penitentiary where he has had centuries to plot exactly how he will take revenge on those that locked him away. Emperor Hans sends his troops to deal with this threat, but they are no match for the ultimate evil one. As an alternative, the emperor summons the bearers of 4 Magical Bells. These 4 adventurers must make their way to the castle and work as a team if they are to destroy Ta-Keed.
The first part of Little Samson has each of the 4 characters journeying from his or her home land to the emperor's palace. This gives the player an opportunity to explore that character's unique abilities which will be essential throughout the game.
- Samson is a human who is reasonably fast and also possesses magnificent rock climbing prowess. He is able to scale walls and hang across ceilings, and also grab onto walls and ceilings while jumping. His offensive option is the ability to shoot bells straight ahead.
- Kikira is the Dragon Lord. Since she has claws, she does not slip on ice. When she jumps, she can also fly for short bursts. She breathes fire in 2 intensities, depending on how long the player holds down the fire button. Her fireballs spread in arc patterns.
- Gamm is the Rock Lord. Since he is a living rock he is very strong. So strong in fact that spikes do not hurt him, which is very valuable in a number of situations. He is also very slow and has only a short leap. He has a powerful punch.
- K.O. is the Mouse Lord. He is tiny which allows him to enter areas that other team members can not. He is also extremely fast and the highest jumper of the team. However, he is the weakest member so he can not sustain very much damage. He has the same wall and ceiling traversal abilities as Samson. Offensively, he can drop time-delay bombs.
- "聖鈴伝説リックル" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Seirin Densetsu Lickle" -- Japanese Title
|Little Samson won’t blow your mind, but it’s liable to sate your thumbs.||Nancy "Infested" Kerrigan (39)|
The Press Says
|NES Center||2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 16, 2011||16 out of 20||80|
|NES Player||2001||4 out of 5||80|
|HonestGamers||Jan 25, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
|Pixel-Heroes.de||Sep, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Sep, 1992||3.8 out of 5||76|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.