Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Lords Of War is a fast-paced strategic card game that supports real-time PvP battles. Although game design may resemble turn-based TCG/CCG games, game mechanics is more like a real-time 3D card-based roleplaying game – this combination provides an entirely new gaming experience.
- The decks consist of 30 cards that are automatically dealt during the round, and action points are restored over time. The game is rather fast-paced. Players should not only know their way around the deck but also choose a right moment to deploy cards as there are many factors that affect the outcome of the battle, such as game style, enemy actions and your response to them, and even luck. Average duration of a match is 5 minutes.
- The cards don't level up, but there are some limitations determined by four races used in the game: Divinities, Human, Undead, and Demons. There also are a lot of neutral cards that can be used.
- Players get cards in a traditional manner - either progressing through campaign or spending in-game currency which they get after every victory on packs of cards.
- Some stages of the game are quite difficult and challenging. You will need a decent deck and a bit of luck. The game also supports online real-time duels with other players - the fun never ends as long as there are opponents to compete with.
- The game combines RTS and TCG gaming, bringing together strategy and excitement;
- A large variety of teams allows players to change tactics and strategies - anyone can become the Lord;
- You can compete with players from all over the world using a real-time matchmaking system;
- There is something for everyone: story mode, quick matches, ranked seasons, competitions, and a variety of playing styles and techniques;
Unique and extremely immersive 3D battlefields:
- Multiple camera angles and perspectives, 360 degrees mode and epic visual effects;
- Different battlefields: hell, heaven, desert, glacier - that will take you to the heart of the most epic battles;
- Unique characters and models, rich skill system - command your troops and fight your way to victory;
Competitive gameplay with social features
- Every player can obtain all hero and troop cards in a fair competitive environment;
- Real-time matchmaking system - you will always be able to find a worthy opponent who is eager to challenge you!
- A well-established social system: chat, friends list, match replays, and dueling system to help you find friends in the game;
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.