Not an American user?
DescriptionYou are on the lost island of Alanna - located somewhere west of Cyprus, Mediterranean Sea - and have to find its treasure. To do that, you have to solve several puzzles, much like in The 7th Guest.
This short game was distributed freely to Cherry Coke buyers and, as a marketing strategy, The Coca Cola Company included several clues on its website and on specially marked Cherry Coke bottles (these clues never appear in the game).
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameHippo.com||Windows||Mar 18, 2001||10 out of 10||100|
|Freegame.cz||Windows||Sep 01, 2001||90 out of 100||90|
|Just Adventure||Macintosh||Sep 09, 2005||C||50|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Sep 09, 2005||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentThe Lost Island of Alanna was produced by Coca Cola in 1998 to promote its new Cherry Coke.
The designers of The 7th Guest did some puzzles in the game, but the game wasn't the success they intended.
Related Web Sites
- The Lost Island of Alanna (official website)
- Alanna Walkthrough (A detailed walkthrough of The Lost Island at Balmoral Software, which is illustrated by screenshots from within the game itself and an artificial map. A download of the PC version of the now discontinued freeware game is also provided by the site (Aug. 2nd, 1998).)
- The Lost Island of Alanna (Walkthrough on Games Over)
- The Lost Island of Alanna (Walkthrough on Four Fat Chicks)
- The Lost Island of Alanna - Walkthrough (By Richard Warnack, posted on Cheat Code Central)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.