DescriptionLost Pig is a text adventure game created for the 2007 IF Comp. The player takes control of Grunk, a none-too-bright orc looking for an escaped pig. After both Grunk and his quarry fall into an underground shrine, Grunk must catch the pig and get back to the outside world.
The game plays like a classic, if short adventure, with several puzzles to be solved and clues abounding. The game's unique characteristics include the narrator's (Grunk's) Hulk-like speaking style, as well as a NPC who can be asked about a huge variety of topics and who reacts to the player's activities in his presence.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- XYZZY Awards
- 2007 — Best Game — Winner
- 2007 — Best Writing — Winner
- 2007 — Best Individual NPC (the gnome) — Winner
- 2007 — Best Individual PC (Grunk) — Winner
- 2007 — Best Setting — Finalist
- 2007 — Best Puzzles — Finalist
- 2007 — Best NPCs — Finalist
- 2007 — Best Use of Medium — Finalist
- IF Comp
- 2007 — 1st place
Related Web Sites
- Lost Pig (official website)
- Lost Pig - IFDB (The game's page at the IFDB database. )
- Lost Pig - IFWiki (The game's page at the IFWiki. )