Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)***This DLC is part of the Collector's Edition offered in Kickstarter campaign. Due to numerous inquiries about access to that content receiving after end of KS campaign, we decided to offer it for all gamers for a small fee. However, the DLC it is not essential to fully enjoy nor finish the game.***
Add additional emergency vehicles and equipment to your teams to resolve new incidents that can happen in your city. All unavailable in the basic version!
After installing the DLC, you will be able to get additional content in game:
8 special emergency vehicles:
- Bicycles (very slow and cheap)
- Unmarked police car (has a larger chance to spot road laws violations)
- Sport car (much faster)
- Armored van (gives protection)
- Large Police Helicopter (can take to custody)
- Medical Bike (fastest medical help but no bonuses nor places)
- Large ladder (for tall buildings)
- Mobile hospital (that can be set by firemen)
6 special equipment types:
- Police dog (can be a weapon, can be a bonus)
- Shotgun (large damage, slow reload)
- Taser (safer than guns)
- Defibrillator (used for near fatal injuries)
- Heavy fire suit (additional protection for firemen)
- Bomb defuse robot
15 more reports off all types, like chemicals on fire, street fights or computer games addicts :)
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 911 Operator: Special Resources (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.