Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Introducing Champions: These modular behemoths can be upgraded, gain EXP, and lend powerful aid to your main forces. But champions possess a unique power that sets them even further apart from other units: they can explore entirely new parts of the galaxy where the AI cannot reach. Splinter factions of humans, zenith, neinzul, and spire all dwell in those backwater nebulae. Some are hiding. Some are plotting. Some have gone totally insane. It is there, in the shadows, that your champion can find relics from the ancient race which constructed it. What power awaits? At what cost?
- A whole new kind of human player. It's possible to control champions alongside your main fleet, or to have a friend or family member control just one single massive ship.
- Several new sub-races dwelling in the backwater parts of the galaxy for your champions to interact with.
- Modular fortresses.
- 9 new bonus ship classes.
- 3 core AI guard posts and one new minor faction.
- 2 new AI types.
- 2 new map types.
- 98 minutes of awesome new music by Pablo Vega.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AI War: Ancient Shadows (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.