missing cover art
DescriptionCassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus is a hidden object game with several mini-games and magic tricks shown between chapters. As Cassandra, a young mystic searching for her magical ring with the help of Nostradamus ghost, the player has to find objects from a list at the bottom of the screen within a time limit. The words on this list are sometimes replaced by silhouettes or riddles.
The game shows several magic tricks involving cards and numbers between the stages. Some mini-games appear as well, and they are variations of popular casual games like match-three, word search, jigsaw puzzle, spot-the-difference and mahjong.
Each location has jewels hidden on the scenery, that can be collected and used as currency to buy hints with the shop button. Three types of hints are available: the magnifier highlights one of the required objects, the question mark shows the approximate area where one of the objects is, and the wand is encrusted with a gem that shines more brightly when near one the objects.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 44 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "カサンドラズ・ジャーニー - ノストラダムスの伝説" -- Japanese spelling
- "Путешествие Кассандры. Пророчества Нострадамуса" -- Russian spelling
- "Загадки Нострадамуса. В поисках кольца Судьбы" -- Russian title
- "Le Périple de Cassandra: L'Héritage de Nostradamus" -- French title
- "Cassandra's Journey: Legacy of Nostradamus HD" -- iPad title
- "Cassandra's Journey: El Legado de Nostradamus" -- Spanish title
- "Cassandras Abenteuer: Das Vermächtnis von Nostradamus" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.