Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A true first person shooter deserves all six degrees of freedom. Fight through twisting tunnels & vast caverns where the concepts of up and down mean nothing and danger lurks around every corner. This is Descent: Underground!
We’re blasting the full-freedom shooter Descent into the 21st Century with next-generation gaming technology built on Unreal Engine 4!
Descent: Underground is a both a prequel to the Descent series and a modernization of the original game play. We’re staying true to the original flight mechanics, arcade style combat, and tightly twisting map design while taking it to the next level!
Our vision for Descent: Underground includes:
- Multiplayer shooter action in a full six degrees of freedom
- A variety of customizable ships and roles suit every play style
- Individual and team game modes for multiplayer
- Community-driven development w/ weekly video streams
- Mine for resources, power-ups, and to locate hidden tunnels
- Prove your prowess with rankings, achievements, and leaderboards
- Singleplayer storyline missions
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "STFU" -- working title
- "Ships That Fight Underground" -- working title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Descent: Underground (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.