DescriptionIn this top-down/isometric western strategy/adventure game you acquire a role of John Cooper, a lone rider. Skilful with your gun and knife, shaved not, you'll wander towns of an old west, passing the Mexican gringos, fight the army, and rescue your future to be partners. All in the cause of justice. Hired as a bounty hunter to end these railroad raids and train robberies, but whoever walks the path of justice on the wild wild west, has to be framed for something, even if it's a murder. Now that you barely managed to escape, your name must be cleared.
As you go along the game, you'll meet certain characters that will join your team, Sam Williams, your team expert for dynamites, charming and seductive red haired Kate O'Hara, Mexican outlaws Sanchez, and a few more. You'll travel together as a team throughout 25 levels of 3D pre-rendered wicked wild west.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 44 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "赏金奇兵" -- Chinese title (Simplified)
- "Desperados: Взять живым или мертвым" -- Russian spelling
- "Desperados: The Shadow of El Diablo" -- Working title
- "Desperados: Poszukiwany Żywy lub Martwy" -- Polish title
- "Death Valley" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|promo art for the game?||2||Somebody bring me Sisko! (8)
Jul 16, 2011
DemoThe demo version is an exclusive level which is not included in the full game. More information can be found in its game entry.
Related Web Sites
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive (official website)
- Official Home Page (Infogrames official site containing english, german, french, american and international sites and all the info needed for this game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.