DescriptionPlay Dink Smallwood in this hack-and-slash style role-playing game. When Dink's world gets swarmed with monsters, the player must stand up and try to put a stop to it. The game can be controlled with a keyboard, joystick, or gamepad. Kill monsters, talk to people, and cast spells.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Dink SmallWood HD" -- webOS remixed version title
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dink Smallwood HD||2||Kabushi (215445)
Jan 26, 2012
Freeware releaseThe Windows version was released as freeware in 1999 and can be obtained from the game's home page.
Related Web Sites
- Help with Dink Smallwood (If you're having trouble playing Dink, these hints will help you a little at a time.)
- The Dink Network (Biggest site about the game.)
- The DInk Network (A website devoted to all things Dink. 81 DMODS at the time of this entry and still growing!)
- The Official Dink SmallWood Website! (Get the full version of the game here for free! The wonders of freeware!)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.