🕹ī¸ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Dragon Age: Origins > Sex question

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/4/2009 2:48 PM · Permalink · Report

Hey guys, I'm romancing Leliana, reached 100%, but all I got was just a kiss :) No new dialogue options appear... I keep telling her "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me", but she doesn't get the hint, just keeps saying she is touched, and that's it :( I'm currently in Denerim, after having recruited all the allies, trying to get into Howe's estate. Am I doing something wrong? Or should I just wait? :(

Oh, maybe it's because the main character is female and Leliana is not into sapphic experience? :)

The Fabulous King (1332) on 12/4/2009 3:02 PM · Permalink · Report

Hmm... could be a bug. Didn't do her myself. But found this - random forum page with a random guy asking a similar question and people giving answers.

—- (1623) on 12/4/2009 4:51 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--]Hey guys, I'm romancing Leliana, reached 100%, but all I got was just a kiss :) No new dialogue options appear... I keep telling her "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me", but she doesn't get the hint, just keeps saying she is touched, and that's it :( I'm currently in Denerim, after having recruited all the allies, trying to get into Howe's estate. Am I doing something wrong? Or should I just wait? :(

Oh, maybe it's because the main character is female and Leliana is not into sapphic experience? :) [/Q --end Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--] Nice choice, sir!

Have you asked her while you're in the camp?

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/5/2009 3:56 AM · Permalink · Report

Have you asked her while you're in the camp?

But of course. I got 100% with her when I was still in the middle of ally-recruiting. Three large quests have passed; her dialogue didn't change at all. All I have now is "I want to talk about us". "What about it"? Then you can tell her it won't work, that you're sick of her. -26. Or, you can tell her she is the best thing that has happened to you. She will just say: "Oh, that's so sweet" or something. No progress...

What did you do to get her, Ash? Was your protagonist a man? Mine's a woman. Maybe Leliana's lesbian tendencies go only as far as kissing?..

—- (1623) on 12/5/2009 6:24 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I play a girl, too, so that can't be it...

There is one special gift (or maybe two?) that triggered a conversation with her. It was a flower. "Flower of Andraste" or something... don't remember the exact name. I found it growing near the windmill in Redcliff. Maybe it's required to convince her. Not sure if I gave it to her before or after we got intimate.

St. Martyne (3648) on 12/5/2009 7:07 AM · Permalink · Report

"Andraste Grace". It also can be found in Bracelian Forest.

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/5/2009 8:20 AM · Permalink · Report

I gave her that flower.

I have 100% with her and we have kissed... we are basically having a relationship. But no sex. Is my version censored or something?..

I've just dealt with Loghain... still no sex with Leliana. And no new conversations.

I found in another forum that supposedly you had to prove she was a spy or something, and then have a random meeting with her ex-lover, and then find this lover in Denerim... did you guys do that? I can't access the conversation option about her being in Orlais any more. All I have is:

• "You were a minstrel, do you know any tales?" I heard every tale 2 times - no change... and
  • "We need to talk. About us". Then you can either break up, or just tell her she's the best thing that ever happened to you. She'll say it's sweet. That's all... :(

St. Martyne (3648) on 12/5/2009 8:26 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Oh, that's right! I guess you have to complete a quest for her first. But now it seems to be impossible.

Yeah, in one of the conversations with you she reveals herself to be a former spy from Orlais. And then, at some point, there will be a random encounter with her previous employer/friend attacking you, after you deal with them, you will be redirected to Denerim to face Lelliana's enemy herself.

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/5/2009 8:33 AM · Permalink · Report

So that's it? I'm totally sexless in this game?.. Oh... :(

St. Martyne (3648) on 12/4/2009 7:38 PM · Permalink · Report

Leliana is cool to have sex with. Not in the obvious terms, but because you get a cool "the morning after" piece of dialog, which I haven't seen with either Zevran or Morrigan.

Dunno about Alistair, my mother pissed him off, so I haven't seen her having sex with him and he can only bed women so I was out of luck as well....

Now that's a statement I didn't expect to write!

Mobygamesisreanimated (11069) on 12/6/2009 1:02 PM · Permalink · Report

So you've added 500 hentai games in the last two weeks, and now that you're finally playing a normal game again, all you can think about is how to get your characters to have sex?

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/6/2009 5:00 PM · Permalink · Report

So you've added 500 hentai games in the last two weeks, and now that you're finally playing a normal game again, all you can think about is how to get your characters to have sex?

:) Figures :) Anyway, I finished the game. Super-cool. But sexless :)

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 12/7/2009 6:23 PM · Permalink · Report

It's funny how even in video games you can get stuck in sexless relationships. What a drag, I'd be disappointed too if I'd put that much work into it and got nothing out of it.

What surprises me is how mature this topic is. All this sex talk and not a single crack or immature innuendo yet. You've changed, MobyGames, you've changed.

vedder (70822) on 12/7/2009 8:56 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm having bugs in the relationship with Leliana as well. I was having a relationship with Alistar, but I wanted to end it so I could start one with Leliana. But after I ended it with Alistar the only option I got with Leliana was "I'm sorry I had to end it", Leliana is quite convinced we had a relationship and I ended it, even though we never had.

So then I went to Zevran for consolation sex.

Slug Camargo (583) on 12/8/2009 1:07 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start stvedder wrote--]I'm having bugs in the relationship with Leliana as well. [/Q --end stvedder wrote--] See, that's what you get for playing games set in a time before showers and condoms and such (*)

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/8/2009 2:28 AM · Permalink · Report

Leliana is quite convinced we had a relationship and I ended it, even though we never had.

In my case, Leliana was quite convinced we've had sex, while I'm sadly convinced of the opposite :(

I've got a ton of new dialogue for her after the final battle, which made me rejoice after days upon days of the same lines ("You are the best thing that happened to me!" - "Oh, how sweet!"). I thought I was going to get lucky, finally. Right there, in throne room, and let Wynne watch.

But no. All the dialogue was strictly post-coitus. The kind of playfulness that was particularly enraging because I knew the great love-making from before was just in Leliana's deranged mind: "So, my hero, you get the girl, right? And what do we do now? Travel together, stay in camps, warm nights, wink wink, nudge nudge", this kind of stuff.

And you know what makes me most angry? I was strictly monogamous! Hell, I'd be happy if I achieve this in real life! I didn't allow myself even the slightest hint to others. How would I know Leliana would be content with imaginary sex? Too much time spent in the Chantry phantasizing about spiritual union with Andraste or something like that, I suppose...

By the way, is it possible to sleep with Wynne? And with Oghren, as a male protagonist? Just asking.

—- (1623) on 12/8/2009 6:06 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

By the way, is it possible to sleep with Wynne? And with Oghren, as a male protagonist? Just asking.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Well, Wynne seems to be past that kind of thing, and Oghren is constantly drunk... =D

Anyway, it's actually only possible to go that far with four people: Zevran, Leliana, Morrigan, and Allistair. The latter two only respond to the opposite sex, the others don't care.

Sicarius (61518) on 12/8/2009 6:13 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

There is one other female in the game you can have sex with no matter what gender. But since there isn't even a sex-scene for it (you just see them walk out of the room after a fade to black), I wouldn't even bother going through all that trouble trying to unlock the group sex option...

...and we're talking about a an American/Canadian game anyway. Even the infamous sex scene in Mass Effect is just plain stupid. I see more interesting sex on the TV in the afternoon...

Deyl bater on 12/23/2009 7:03 PM · Permalink · Report

definitely a game bug