Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Dungeon of Elements is an RPG dungeon crawler with combat inspired by some of our favorite classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario or Tetris. In Dungeon of Elements (DoE), core meets casual as we combine many different styles of gameplay in a fun, immersive experience.
The fledgling Alchemy Guild of Primordiax needs you to help restore its former glory. To that end, you will:
- Explore 3 continents and 45 different dungeons.
- Defeat 56 different enemy types and 12 bosses.
- Enjoy a combat system inspired by classic puzzle games like Dr. Mario and Tetris.
- Discover hundreds of crafting recipes through experimentation.
- Craft legendary weapons and armor.
- Customize your character with a tremendous variety of equipment options.
- Find and befriend pets.
- Unlock Achievements.
- Collect scrolls to fill your Bestiary and study your foes.
- Progress through the story and choose your own path.
- Compete with your friends and other players to clear dungeons or the entire game fastest.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dungeon of Elements (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.