DescriptionEuro Truck Simulator 2 is the follow-up to the 2008 truck simulation game of the same name. Situated across UK and Europe, player starts with a small truck garage and list of local quick jobs. His goal is to make deliveries between logistics centers with as few traffic incidents as possible. As player earns experience and money, he is allowed to buy, customize and drive his own vehicles. Eventually it is possible to invest into new depots, and hire additional drivers to work for them.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 42 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ETS2" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Prism3D
- Euro Truck Simulator series
- Genre: Open world driving
- Genre: Truck racing / driving
- Setting: Country - Poland
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Steam Awards
- 2016 — The 'I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award' Award — Won
- 2016 — The 'Sit Back and Relax' Award — Won
License issuesThe original version of the game had one un-licensed truck brand - 'Majestic'. This was later solved by a patch that has the proper Mercedes-Benz license.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.