Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)"You were lucky to stay alive, but will you survive?"
Far-Out is a hardcore first-person adventure game, made with old-school quests such as Space Quest, The Dig, Full Throttle etc. in mind.
Follow the lone survivor of the Selene’s crew, researcher Zack Paterson. Find out what happened to the ship, the crew, and how to survive.
In this adventure you'll face:
• Full freedom action, resulting in many possible endings!
• Immersive and dynamically changing futuristic environment.
• Incredible music compositions that matches gameplay pace.
• Hidden game mechanics, surprises and danger.
• Play to discover your own unique story!
...and dozens of other things that you'll have to discover on your own!
Developed by Alexander Hagelstein
Music by Michael Donner
Voice acting by Nic Mepham as Zack Paterson
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.