DescriptionFisher-Price: Learning In Toyland is a set of educational games and activities based loosely around the Fisher-Price style of toys. The host for the activities is Gotcha Gopher and his pal, Bippity Bug. The 6 games/activities are:
- Big Action Garage: The object of this activity is to build vehicles that match a given picture of a vehicle. To achieve this, the player selects from different body types, wheels, and ornaments. The game also has a mode where the player can create any vehicle from the available pieces and print the result.
- All-in-1 Workshop:The object of this activity is to build woodworking creations given a set of wood pieces, a drill, screwdriver, hammer, and some screws and nails. Spots are marked on the wood where the player must drill and then plant screws, or where the player must hammer nails. After the project is compete, the player must also remember to clean up the workbench with the vacuum cleaner. This activity also includes a free-form mode where the player has more flexibility to build anything and print the result.
- Fliptrack Mountain: This game deals with transport logistics at a young child's level. Various objects must be transported around a map and the player must decide which vehicle (car, boat, train or helicopter) is best suited for the task.
- Talking Smart Street: This activity presents the player with many buttons on a street that represent letters, numbers, and animals. Pressing on a letter or number will cause a voice to vocalize the letter or number, while clicking on an animal will play the sound the animal makes.
- All-in-1 Kitchen: In this activity, the player must follow the cookie recipe laid out by the game and mix together ingredients in the right order. Then the player must cut out certain shapes from the rolled dough, bake them, and decorate the cookies in a particular manner. As with other activities, this one also has a free-form mode.
- 3-in-1 Creativity Table: This activity includes coloring, crafts, and building blocks. In the coloring mode, the player must color certain objects in a picture according to the game's instructions. Also, the player can choose to do free crayon drawing on a canvas. In crafts, the player chooses from a variety of basic shapes and can decorate them with glitter and various other items. In the building block game, the player must match a series of colored blocks onto a picture to create the final picture.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Fisher-Price: En el País de los Juguetes" -- Spanish title
- "Fisher-Price: Au Pays des Jouets" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.