DescriptionThis game is based on the hit Pixar film of the same name and same plot.
The action game sees you controlling the Incredible family members, each with their own super powers. Lift insanely heavy objects, bash through walls as Mr. Incredible, stretch to swing across chasms and grab enemies as Mrs. Incredible as well as taking control of their kids Dash (run amazingly fast) and Violet (invisibility) in the 3D action game.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 71 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "超人特攻隊" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "超人特工队" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Суперсемейка" -- Russian spelling
- "Supersemejka" -- Russian title
- "Superhjältarna" -- Swedish title
- "Os Incríveis" -- Iberian Portuguese title
- "Mr. Inkurediburu" -- Japanese title
- "Mr.インクレディブル" -- Japanese spelling
- "Los Increíbles" -- Spanish title
- "Les Indestructibles" -- French title
- "Inkheuredeobeul" -- Korean Title
- "Iniemamocni" -- Polish title
- "Ihmeperhe" -- Finnish title
- "Gli Incredibili" -- Italian title
- "Die Unglaublichen - The Incredibles" -- German title
- "De Utrolige" -- Danish/Norwegian title
- "Chaoren Tegongdui" -- Chinese title
- "인크레더블" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Inspiration: Movies
- Nintendo Player's Choice releases
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- The Incredibles licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Macworld||Feb 17, 2005||70|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jan 27, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Save the Day with The Incredibles (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of The Incredibles (December, 2004).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.