DescriptionJerusalem is the sequel to Pompeii: The Legend of Vesuvius. You again play the 20th century cartographer Adrian Blake as he searches for his beloved Sophia, this time in Jerusalem in the year 1552. Immediately upon arriving in the city, Adrian learns from the governor that Abraham’s holy dagger has been stolen and that the governor’s daughter was kidnapped by the thief as well.
Many of the characters and puzzles in the game are connected to three religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. Adrian will learn the customs, cultures and religious practices of each group and discover their differences as well as similarities.
The majority of the game is played in first person perspective, but there are segments which incorporate third person views and actions. Conversing with non-player characters and finding the proper inventory items are keys to solving the puzzles Adrian encounters.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Jerusalen: Los 3 caminos de la ciudad santa" -- Spanish title
- "Jerusalem: The Holy City" -- Aka
- "Jerusalem: Les trois chemins de la ville sainte" -- French title
- "Jerusalem: Die heilige Stadt" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Jerusalem: The Three Roads to the Holy Land (official website)
- Official Game Page (French) (Jerusalem home page)
- Walkthrough (Vangompel's Walkthrough for Jerusalem)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.