DescriptionFrankie, the Jump Start dog, announces registration for an Animal Habitat Contest, a magazine contest that requires you to travel all around the globe, photographing wildlife and learning about many different kinds of animals in their ecosystems. After you register, you enter the All-Over-Rover, a special exploration vehicle that can travel anywhere, including under the ocean. The interior of the vehicle serves as your home page – inside, you’ll find:
- Level buttons; change your difficulty level
- Volume control
- Your Sticker Book; as you complete the pages and activities for each habitat you earn points which can be traded in for stickers
- Your Progress Report, to keep track of what you’ve covered
- Book of Arts & Crafts pages, which you earn as you complete the activities and mini-games on the contest sheets
- Habitat sheets to print out
- The Map, with icons to click on to visit the habitats
- And the Exit door
Most actions are accomplished using the mouse, but some mini-games require you to use keyboard keys such as the spacebar or arrows for special actions.
After you’ve finished all the contest sheets you can play the Animal Smarts Game, alone or with another player; see who can be first to match a picture or words to the pictures/words that move quickly across the screen. There are also a lot of printable pages in this game; besides the arts and crafts pages, you can print out your progress report or lyrics to the game's songs as well as the certificate you receive naming you an official Jump Start Animal Habitat Explorer.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "JumpAhead: Frankie - Animal Adventures" -- UK title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.