DescriptionLogical Journey of the Zoombinis is an educational game designed to promote logical thinking in children of all ages. When the Zoombinis home, Zoombini Isle, is taken over by creatures called Bloats, they decide to escape to a new home. But they can only 16 at a time, and they must cross many obstacles that require logic to get past. It's up to you to get past all the puzzles to get all of the Zoombinis to their new home.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 40 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "הזומבינים המדליקים" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Zoombinis Maths Journey" -- GSP release (UK)
- "Zoombinis: Logical Journey" -- Re-release title
- "L'Odyssée des Zoombinis à la découverte de la logique" -- French Title
- "El Alucinante Viaje de los Zoombinis" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Macworld||Jul, 1996||8.5 out of 10||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Logical Journey of the Zoombinis appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Related Web Sites
- Electronic Press Kit (A 1996 EPK about Logical Journey from Brøderbund on the Internet Archive. The press kit provides a general overview of the game, gameplay footage, and video of children playing, and presumably learning from, the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.