Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In Luckslinger, luck is measurable, collectable and usable whenever you please.
On one half it’s inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
On the other half it’s inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyming and the slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound.
Do you feel lucky? – Kill bandits, steal their luck and use it for your own good. The more luck you have the more chance you have that, enemy bullets might miss, you get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you don’t have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose and outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
These are just a few examples of how luck affects your quest for fortune.
Clovercreek and the crazy outlaws – The town of Clovercreek has been robbed blind. Six infamous criminals stole the town’s precious luck charms and it’s up to you to bring them back. Get paid the golden price while doing so, because bounty hunters don’t do charity work.
Duck friend till the end – At all times you are accompanied by your companion Duckbridge. He returns your throwing knife, grabs extra health and distracts your enemies… but only when his tiny little duck brain tells him to do so.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game
- A duck companion who’s always by your side
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
Giantbomb Quick Look video:
Still not convinced?! See for yourself my friend:
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Luckslinger: A Fistful of Fortune (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.