DescriptionNightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy (Premium Edition) is a version of Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy which has additional content, to whit:
- In the original game the notebook contains tabbed sections for the map, tasks audio tapes and clues, whereas this version has additional tabs for Achievements and a full game Strategy Guide/Walkthrough
- The game also has a Bonus Quest
- Colour Match: The player fires balls from a cannon at the top of the screen towards lights at the bottom of the screen. When hit the lights cycle through the colours red/blue/yellow/green and the object is to replicate a pattern that is displayed in the game area. The task is complicated because not only are the balls affected by gravity they are also bouncy and will often ricochet from the target onto other lights causing them to change
- Gem Breaker: Again the player fires balls from a cannon towards a series of coloured lights. This time, once a light has cycled through all its colours it explodes. The object is to break all the lights.
- Pinball: Very similar to Gem Breaker and it's not a normal pinball game as the player does not have any flippers to control. The player fires balls from a cannon towards a series of coloured lights and once a light has cycled through all its colours it explodes. The object here is also to break all the lights, the difference being the way the ball bounces off the walls.
- 8 Queens: The object here is to arrange eight queens on a chessboard such that none can take the other. Each puzzle starts with four black queens already on the board, these cannot be moved, and the player must position the four white queens
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.