DescriptionSam, a big fan of Pajama Man is to afraid to sleep, with Darkness in his closet. So he turns himself into Pajama Sam! With his Flashlight, his mask and Signature edition Pajama Man Lunchbox. Going into his closet, to The Land of Darkness, His things are stolen by trees, and are hidden throughout The Land of Darkness.
Its up to you to help Sam get around The Land of Darkness to find his stolen stuff. Along the way help Sam collect his missing socks, and solve challenging puzzles to help Sam find his stuff.
When you play different times getting Sam's stuff will seem easy, but as you play the game different times finding Sam's stuff gets harder. The game features collecting a lot of useful items such as an oil can, a pick axe and a magnet, and running into new friends such as Otto the boat and King the mine car.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 57 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pyjama Sam - Héros de la Nuit " -- French title
- "Pyjama Pit: Keine Angst im Dunkeln" -- German title
- "Pajama Sam: Don't Fear the Dark" -- 2007 re-release title
- "De Helse Jacht op de Duistere Nacht" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: SCUMM
- Gameplay Feature: Tic-Tac-Toe
- Games bundled with cereal boxes
- Junior Adventure games
- Pajama Sam series
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1997||100|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Nov, 1996||94 out of 100||94|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe nuggets game located in the mines, is a clone of the classic arcade game Snake.
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When Its Dark Outside", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.