DescriptionPillars of Eternity: Collector's Edition is a special edition of Pillars of Eternity and was exclusively available for backers (participants of the crowdfounding campaign). The exact content depends on how much money was donated. If no price is noted in the list, the item was included for the minimum amount of $140.
- The game (DRM free)
- The Collector's Edition exclusive box (signed for $250+)
- Guidebook: Volume 1: a 116 page book with background information about the game world (physical) (signed for $500+)
- A t-shirt (physical)
- A "thank you" postcard (physical)
- A cloth patch (physical)
- A cloth map of the game world (physical)
- A mouse pad (physical)
- A notebook (physical)
- Soundtrack (digital)
- Tim's Cook Book: Tim Cain shares cooking recipes (digital)
- A novella by Chris Avellone (digital)
- Almanac of the Eastern Reach: 2821 AI: a 36 page book with more background information (digital)
- Collector's Edition Guide: a 524 page book with basic background information, general hints and a full walkthrough (digital)
- A documentary of the game's development (digital)
- An audio book of the novella (digital) ($165+)
- A troll portrait drawing by Chris Avellone (physical) ($750)
- A printout of the game portrait based on the backer (physical) ($3000+)
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Because this copy of the game is free of DRM (digital rights management) and therefore has no forced patching, Obisidan feared leaks of the gold version without the day one patch. The solution was to ship the box directly after the game's release and send the game disc later. Backers still could play on time with the additionally provided. Steam or GOG.com key. This means the digital items were also not included in the first shipping and had to be downloaded from Obsidian's website.
- The novella was not finished at release.
- Originally the plan was to ship the documentation on DVD in the Collector's Edition. However, this would have meant the days around release could not have been included because of the lead production time. Obsidian decided to release it only as download and include a notebook as physical item instead.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.