DescriptionStanley wants to bring his shark model and real shark tooth to school for Show and Tell, but the model pieces are scattered all around the house and he can't find his shark tooth or his friend Lester's animal cards. In this point and click game, the player takes Stanley through the house and out into his backyard to hunt for the missing things. There are many clickable animations and walk-on characters who dole out snippets of information about sharks and other sea creatures. As in Playhouse Disney: Stanley Tiger Tales, clicking on some objects takes Stanley into his imagination, where he pretends to be anything from a penguin sliding on the snow to a sting ray navigating around obstacles on the ocean floor.
The mini-games :
- Dolphin Rhapsody - find the dolphins that make the same sounds
- Tentacle Trail Adaptations - guide Stanley the Octopus through a maze to collect a model piece
- Stingray Stanley's Sweep-up - move Stanley the Stingray along the ocean floor, collecting shark teeth and avoiding obstacles
- Ready, Set, FLY! - race Stanley the Flying Fish to the finish line, leaping over enemies and collecting fish treats
- Turtle Tally - find the turtle with the dots to match a number or equation
- Whale of a Scale - answer questions about sharks to balance the scale and free the whale
- Seahorse Roundup - match the hidden seahorses to their shapes
- Jellyfish Junction - match up pairs of jellyfish
This game is based on Disney's "Whole Child Curriculum", and incorporates social issues like cooperation, responsibility, and ethical choices as well as preschool educational content.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.