Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)JOIN THE DISCUSSION, DIAGNOSE HUMANITY
A group of scientists interrogate an alien discovered at the heart of a global pandemic. Work with your team, make decisions and uncover the alien’s true intentions.
Inspired by classic adventure games and modern dialogue systems, Bithell Games has created another single session story which respects your time and your intelligence.
- A one-sitting game for adults in search of a polished new world to discover.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Subsurface Circular.
- Social dynamics and greater choice enhance this twist on classic text-based adventures.
- Responsive soundtrack by Dan Le Sac.
- Art Gallery showcasing the development of this new story.
- Unlockable ‘Mr Commentary’, our next generation take on a developer’s commentary.
If this game is ‘short’, what’s to stop me getting a refund when I’m done?
We’re so grateful to the community for the low rate of refunds on our previous short, Subsurface Circular. We hope Quarantine will earn the same. Our games are made by a team of hardworking people, and it’s encouraging that the Steam community consistently shows respect for this passion and effort.
Do I need to have played Subsurface Circular or other Bithell games to enjoy this one?
No. Quarantine Circular tells its own self contained story.
Plague? Adult? Is this game going to ruin my lunch?
Nope. Quarantine Circular is about on a par with the average network TV science fiction episode in its depiction of mature themes and gore. We like to think of it as ‘adult’ in the sense that it focuses on themes of humanity and philosophy, not because of any grossness or sexiness.
Of course, there’s nothing sexier than a good sci-fi short ;)
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Quarantine Circular (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.