Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Supernovas blaze in the night sky, but the gaming world is abuzz over a new virtual reality console. Jacob Lessard, developer of the Penta device, promises a neural experience more “real” than reality itself. But what does it truly mean for something to be real?
When Lilya arrives at InterMense to beta test the Penta, she expects to spend the weekend battling her social anxiety in exchange for the opportunity to enter the Vitalia simulation. But when Ben, another tester, refuses to leave the world of Vitalia, endangering his life, Lilya sees that she has become involved in something much more eye-opening than she realized. As Lilya, Ben, and Jacob’s fates intertwine, they must make some of the hardest decisions of their lives, and confront their own perceptions of the nature of existence.
In this interactive novel, your choices will shape Lilya and Jacob’s beliefs about what is real, or if reality even exists.
- A Thought-Provoking Narrative - with several mind-bending twists and two perspective characters, the story is both philosophically ambitious and deeply personal.
- Choices That Matter - a heavily branching story line makes the game re-playable. Your decisions have major consequences - ranging from shifting a character’s attitude, to placing them on a different story branch, to re-directing the outcome of the entire game.
- Expressive Character Art and Visuals - 14 characters (with various poses and expressions), 13 background scenes, 13 CGs/special illustrations, 12 ending panels.
- Character and Relationship-Building - rich character development, affected by your choices, and with opportunities for both romantic and non-romantic relationship-building.
- Original Music and Sound Design - by the talented composer Chase Bethea.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ＜/reality＞ (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.