missing cover art
DescriptionCastaway Stories is the third game in the the Sims Stories series, a spin-off of the Sims franchise. The gameplay from the original franchise has once again been adapted, simplified, and turned into a fixed-storyline experience. A secondary, more classic and open-ended mode is available as well. This entry in the series introduces an entirely new setting for the franchise as it takes place on an uncharted, tropical island with jungle, beaches and volcanoes.
In the story mode players control Jessica who washes ashore with almost no belongings. She has to explore the island, find shelter, make fire, learn to hunt for food, and befriend the natives and the other castaways.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Sims Истории робинзонов" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims: Historie z bezludnej wyspy" -- Polish title
- "The Sims Historier från en öde ö" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims: Histórias de Náufragos" -- Portuguese title
- "The Sims: Histórias de Náufragos" -- Brazilian title
- "The Sims: Hajótörött Krónikák" -- Hungarian title
- "The Sims 2: Autiosaari" -- Finnish title
- "Los Sims: Historias de Náufragos" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims : Histoires de naufragés" -- French title
- "Die Sims: Inselgeschichten" -- German title
- "De Sims: Eilandverhalen" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Genre: Wilderness Survival
- Maxis Sim series
- The Sims franchise
- The Sims Stories series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Digital Chumps||Jul 24, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Games4Mac||2008||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Be a Monarch (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of The Sims: Castaway Stories (March, 2008).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.