missing cover art
DescriptionThe Sims: House Party is an add-on pack for The Sims and is all about, well, parties. Everything in it is designed to make parties more fun for both you and your Sims. There are over 100 new objects and characters; 5 new music styles; 5 new dance styles to match the new music; and three new themes -- Cowboy, Luau, and Rave.
Featuring over 100 new party favors and essentials! Take a ride on the Mechanical Bull, dress the occasion and enjoy the costume trunk, test your dance skills in the Dance Cage, add some pop to your party with the Bubble Maker, plus a Campfire for your outdoor gigs! House Party also includes new chacacters to the fun: resident DJs, Psycho Mime, Campfire Ghost, Entertainer, Caterer, plus special guests. Choose from Rap, Techo, Country, Beach and Disco music spinning. Your Sims can enjoy 3 distinct party styles: Rave, Cowboy and Luau.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模拟人生：欢乐派对" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "模拟人生：家庭聚会" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "The Sims: מסיבת השנה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims: Fazendo a Festa" -- Brazilian title
- "The Sims: Balanga" -- Polish title
- "Sim People: Party Fever! Data Set" -- Japanese title
- "Los Sims: House Party " -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims: Surprise-Partie " -- French title
- "Die Sims: Party ohne Ende" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Aug 30, 2001||8.25 out of 10||82|
|All Game Guide||2001||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSims: House Party received a 73% rating from PC Gamer magazine (June 2001; reviewed by Marc Saltzman).
Related Web Sites
- The Sims: House Party (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.