Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Local Multiplayer Arena Combat for 1-4 Players
- Use your grappling hook to kill your enemies and swing around the level in free for all combat.
- Choose from five unique characters, like the fast moving cat Jade or the teleporting assassin Anara.
- Mount vehicles like the cannon firing Airship or the lightning shooting Gryphon.
- Watch for chests that fall from the sky, stuffed with powerups like the berserker helmet, the shield, and the doppelganger mirror.
- Customize matches with Special Options like Double Jump and Deadly Dodges.
- No friends around? No problem! Play against up to three CPU players at different difficulty levels.
- Play with controllers and/or keyboard.
- Deathmatch - Fight to the death until the last man, woman, shark or cat is standing.
- Team Deathmatch - 2v2 or 3v1 battles where you can hook onto your teammates for gravity defying swings.
- Steam Tank - Fight more tactfully with a limit of three hooks that only regenerate when you're on solid ground.
- Sky Slayers - Earn points by killing your enemies, but lose points by killing yourself.
- Capture the Swag - Grab the bag of swag on the stage and hold onto it as long as you can. Collect the most swag to win.
- Sky Ball - A team based sport where you use your grappling hook to score on the other team's goal.
- Quests - Take on difficult challenges to earn trophies and unlock new character skins.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Skyhook (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.