Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)This game is hard, really hard! You’ve been warned.
In Switch - Or Die Trying you play the character ‘I’ who has lost all of his friends — his friends being the other 25 letter of the English alphabet — and must help win them back by completing 75 highly challenging levels.
- Switching mechanic; change forms between small ‘i’ and big ‘I’ this affects the worlds around you and also give you an extra jump (not to be confused with double jump)
- “Aww, so cute” main characters
- Dynamic world elements which respond to your current state.
- Split second decision making, you will have to keep your twitch reflexes sharp
- Minimalist 2D ambient art style
- Unique level progression, all levels of a world are at your disposal, complete just 10 levels to unlock a new world
- 5 distinctive worlds, each having their own theme, dynamics, enemies and challenges that complement the player controls learnt right from the start
- Speedruns, insanely difficult speedruns to test your nerves/rage/reflexes (Remember, you can always skip and come back to these later)
- Puzzles, occasionally apart from reflexes, your puzzle solving skills will be put to the test
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Switch: Or Die Trying (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.