DescriptionYou find Kate Walker continuing her journey exactly where the first game, Syberia, ended. Rather than return to her life as a New York attorney, Kate chooses to journey with Hans Voralberg to the frozen northlands of Syberia aboard his futuristic train.
Kate, Hans and Oscar, the humorous automaton, will travel through four locations on their way to the mythical Syberia, where Hans believes the ancient mammoth race still exists. As the three make their way through the harsh, but beautiful, wintery landscapes, many obstacles will get in their way. The player has to talk to people Kate meets and solve situation-, inventory-based and mechanical puzzles. The single-cursor interface and the visual style (3D character models and pre-rendered backgrounds) are very similar to the original game.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 61 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "赛伯利亚II" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Сибирь 2" -- Russian spelling
- "L'avventura di Kate Walker: Syberia Volume 2" -- Italian DVG title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Virtools
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Protagonist: Female
- Syberia series
- Theme: Steampunk
|Bigger and bolder than the original, though not always for the better||krisko6 (635)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|hi||2||DJP Mom (11391)
Aug 25, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Syberia II (official website)
- Hints for Syberia II (Universal Hint System hints give you nudges towards the full solutions.)
- Malcolm Schmidt's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Syberia II (Official Web Site)
- Syberia II (Official Multi-lingual Website)
- Syberia II - Wikipedia (Article in the open encyclopedia.)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (on Gameboomers)
- Walkthrough by TallyHo (on Just Adventure+)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.