DescriptionA dastardly alien is stealing all of the children's Halloween candy! Tony Tough P.I. will not stand for this. He sets out to stop the fiend before it's to late, and the alien takes over the world! Tony Tough is a traditional 2D "point and click" adventure with a crazy story. The humor and style are reminiscent of old LucasArts games, like Day of the Tentacle.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Тони Крутони. Бешеная тыква" -- Russian spelling
- "Tony Tough i Noc Pieczonych śCiem" -- Polish title
- "Tony Tough e la notte delle falene abbrustolite" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaPrograph completed Tony Tough in November 1999 but couldn't a publisher until 2002. The game suffers from frequent lock-ups and freezes because it was not tested on the newest computers. For that reason, many people suggest playing the game on older computers to avoid the problems.
As of Oct. 2003, there has not been a patch released to correct the glitches.
Related Web Sites
- Another Walkthrough (Shunts' solution is both the Easy and Hard games.)
- Full Walkthrough (Step-by-step full solution for Tony Tough by MaGtRo)
- Hints for Tony Tough (Get just as much help as you need with these question and answer type hints.)
- Official Game Page (Tony Tough home page)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.