missing cover art
DescriptionAfter freeing the world of Twinsun from its evil dictator in the previous game, the hero Twinsen has since gotten married, is planning to have a child and has settled down at home. One day, Twinsen finds out that his friend, a creature known as the Dino-Fly, is struck by lightning and hurt. Further investigation reveals that there is something strange going on in the skies on Twinsun; and indeed, visitors from outer space have arrived. Do they come in peace, or is there a sinister goal behind their appearance? Twinsen once again embarks out on a quest for the good of his world...
Like its predecessor, Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey in the US) is an adventure game with action elements. The game's interface and controls are similar to those of the first game. The focus is still on exploring the game's world, interacting with its characters and objects. The four stances - Normal, Aggressive, Sneaky, and Athletic - have also returned, and must be used in the right situations to advance the plot. The game's world is quite large, containing some optional objectives and quests, which makes it similar to sandbox games. It retains the isometric perspective from its predecessor for indoor locations; outdoor navigation now features rotatable camera, and the world is rendered in real 3D.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 115 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "双子星传奇2" -- Chinese spelling (Simplified)
- "Relentless 2" -- Unofficial title
- "Little Big Adventure 2" -- European release title
- "LBA 2" -- very common abbreviation
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|lba2 review||1||silent @ss&sin (2)
Jul 19, 2008
TriviaThere is a freeware Breakout clone hidden on the game's disc. It is an earlier game by Frédérick Raynal, called Popcorn and you can find it at \Unsuppor\Popcorn.
Related Web Sites
- Little Big Adventure - Hebrew translation (Hebrew translation project.)
- The Magicball Network (To this day, this community dedicated to the Little Big Adventure (LBA) games is still alive and kicking.)
- Twinsen's Odyssey Hints (Universal Hint System guide in question and answer format.)
- Walkthrough by Darksphere (Step-by-step solution to Twinsen's Odyssey)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.