missing cover art
DescriptionVeggie Carnival is a game for children aged five and up based on VeggieTales, a US series of children's computer animated television shows, videos, and feature films. This title contains five mini-games based on the universe. The game is set in a Veggie Carnival with famous characters such as Bob, Larry and others. There are five mini-games to play selected from a central overview and players earn tickets they can exchange for tokens.
- Bobbereeno: the cars of this ride have become unhooked and need to be linked again. A car needs to be steered on a rollercoaster track and the goal is to reconnect a loose cars. The car can be sped up or slowed down. A car is linked by getting in front of it so it attaches itself. In order to achieve that it is also necessary to switch lanes.
- Bumper Clickers: choose a character and drive a bumper cart in a fixed-screen environment shown from a top-down view. In a time limited session points are earned for bumping into another car and points are lost when an opponent does the same to you.
- Clown Around: use different items, accessories and clothing to dress up the vegetables.
- Dart Guns in Dodge: a gallery shooter with targets that appear in a fixed-screen environment shown from a behind view. The character can be moved left or right and by holding down a mouse button the amount of pressure can be determined to get the right distance. Each target is worth a different score.
- Silly Songs with Robots: listen to robots singing songs in a theatre and sing along.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.