missing cover art
DescriptionWarrior Kings is a 3D Real-Time Strategy Game similar to Shogun: Total War. Set in a medieval kingdom scenario.
You take control of a brave people and its huge army and have to set up supply buildings, maintain your army and fight large battles against other armies. The game's controls are intuitive and easy to learn, so you can quickly follow the well written campaigns, which are constantly increasing in size and difficulty.
The most interesting features are the possibility to put up an espionage network, lay ambushes, enter diplomatic conversations, make raids or siege the opponent's cities.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "武士国王" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Лорды Войны" -- Russian spelling
- "Wushi Guowang" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Sep 19, 2003||80|
|Mac Gamer||Dec 21, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Sep 08, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Macworld||Feb 01, 2004||70|
|JeuxMac.com||Nov, 2003||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWarrior Kings was originally to be published by Sierra/Vivendi in 2001, but due to the upcoming releases of Warcraft III and Empire Earth, they decided to drop it.
Related Web Sites
- Official Webpage (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of Warrior Kings on the publisher's website, which provides a profile of the game, a trailer, an overview of the core gameplay, a demo, and ordering information, among other such things.)
- The Road Less Travelled (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Warrior Kings, with commentary being provided by Designer Charlie Bewsher (August, 2003).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.