DescriptionThe Witcher: Enhanced Edition is a stand-alone, updated version of the original game with the addition of two new scenarios: "The Price of Neutrality" and "Side Effects". This release includes improvements to animations, character and monster graphics, NPC character models, and translations, and overall game performance. With this edition players can opt to mix and match languages (for instance, hear the voices in French while reading English subtitles).
In addition to the game itself, the boxed retail version contains:
- "Making of" DVD
- 2 Soundtrack CDs
- The short story The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski from his book The Last Wish (bound)
- Map of Temeria
- Redesigned game manual
- Official strategy guide
- Artbook (GOG version only)
- Calendar (GOG version only)
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 68 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "巫師 (加強版)" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "Ведьмак. Дополненное издание" -- Russian spelling
- "Wiedźmin: Edycja Rozszerzona" -- Polish title
- "The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut" -- Steam / GOG.com title
- "The Witcher: Bővített Kiadás" -- Hungarian title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Aurora
- Best of Infogrames / Atari releases
- Fantasy Creatures: Dragons
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Physical Bonus Content: Calendar
- Theme: Amnesia
- The Witcher licensees
- The Witcher series
- User / fan contributed content
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|MacLife||Jun 27, 2012||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Steam Awards
- 2017 — The 'No Apologies' Award — Won
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.