DescriptionThis is a match three game based on the story of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. You use the mouse to swap two gems to create a group of three or more of the same item. What you are trying to do is remove pieces of the yellow brick road. In some gems are trapped Munchkins. Freeing five of these will allow you to move two gems in a diagonal direction. During the game, you will encounter obstacles like locks and vines. Locks prevent the gem from moving and are cleared by making a match with the trapped gem or using a bonus item. Vines do not stop the gems from moving but must be cleared before you can clear the bricks.
Some of the bonus items are:
- Lion: Destroys items in the neighboring squares.
- Keys: Can unlock one licked gem.
- Fireball: Destroys all the gems of a horizontal row.
- Tin axe: Destroys the bricks in one square.
- Tornado: Destroys all the gems on a vertical row.
- Double axe: Destroys the bricks of the neighboring squares.
- Star: Destroys the gems, bricks, locks and/or vines of one square.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 43 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.