Madagascar Ad Blurbs
- Отправляйся на поиски приключений вместе Алексом, Марти, Мелманом, Глорией и хитроумными пингвинами
- Знакомься с новыми персонажами и путешествуй по местам, которых не было в фильме
- Проверь себя на живучесть
- Рычи, скачи и крутись, как можешь, если хочешь выжить в джунглях Мадагаскара
Из клетки - прямо в неизведанные джунгли!
ОНИ СБЕЖАЛИ ИЗ ЗООПАРКА! МЕЛМАН, ГЛОРИЯ, АЛЕКС И МАРТИ ОТПРАВЛЯЮТСЯ НА МАДАГАСКАР!
Contributed by Klaster_1 (57980) on Mar 07, 2011.
Play as zany Zoosters and embark on a crazy adventure from New York City to the wild island of Madagascar in the only game based on the highly anticipated animated film from DreamWorks.
- The only game that lets players relive the film and beyond: Fighting for survival has never been this much fun! Control one of four main characters from the movie—Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo, or Melman the giraffe—as they overcome obstacles, interact with film and game-exclusive characters, and challenge enemies.
- Getting your groove on as you go: Develop new skills as you take on the role of each zoo animal. Help Alex maximise the power of his claws, roar, and pounce. Pump up Marty’s jump, back kick, and stealth crawl. Learn Gloria’s butt smash and running barrel move, and perfect Melman’s helicopter spin and ammo-throwing neck fling, which he uses to launch coconuts and lemurs.
- Rocking city and ruling the jungle: Test your animal abilities as you explore a variety of diverse environments in mini-games and 11 action-packed chapters, including “Marty’s Escape” from the Central Park Zoo, “Penguin Mutiny” on board a giant cargo ship, and “Lemur Rave” with the exotic animals in the jungles of Madagascar.
- The fun is never done: Improve your performance as you replay chapters and unlock character-specific bonuses and cheats.
Enter the world of personality-packed Central Park Zoo animals, including a lion, zebra, giraffe, hippo, and their penguin sidekicks. Master each animal's natural skills, interact with other creatures, tackle obstacles, and take down enemies in scenarios from the movie and beyond.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22275) on Sep 21, 2010.
DreamWorks' animated extravaganza is brought to the small screen and puts you at the
- Play as your favourite characters from the DreamWorks film
- Explore eye-catching locations in New York and Madagascar
- Unlock character-specific bonuses and cheats
reins of the action.
Madcap action adventure is the order of the day as four animals embark on the adventure
of their lives. Play as Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo and Melman the
giraffe, mastering each character's unique abilities in order to explore the busy streets of
New York and the exciting island of Madagascar.
The four heroes remain true to their silver screen forms, capturing the look and humour of
the film. A range of abilities make each character totally unique. Alex can claw, roar and
pounce; Marty can jump, kick and stealth crawl; Gloria brings her bulk to the fore with a
butt smash and barrel run; while Melman flings ammo - in the form of lemurs! - with his
Mini-games and 11 action-packed levels bring the diverse locations in New York and
Madagascar to life, covering Marty's escape from Central Park Zoo, a penguin mutiny
aboard the cargo ship to the island, and a lemur rave in Madagascar.
Contributed by DreinIX (10673) on Mar 07, 2008.
Basierend auf der Story des neuen Kinofilms von
DreamWorks Animation entführt 'Madagascar' Sie
in die Welt vierer liebenswerter Bewohner des
Central-Park-Zoos. Ein Team bestehend aus einem
Löwen, einem Zebra, einer Giraffe, einem Nilpferd
und deren gerissenen Pinguin-Freunden. Nutzen
Sie die angeborenen Fähigkeiten der Tiere nutzen,
um sich durch den Großstadtdschungel von New
York als auch durch den echten Dschungel von
Madagaskar zu kämpfen.
Contributed by Xoleras (66790) on Jun 18, 2006.
- Play as all four major characters, plus penguins, lemurs and more
- 11 levels inspired by the movie
- Zany minigames of golf, rhythm, shuffleboard and more
It's a jungle out there.
It's kind of like Escape from Alcatraz, except instead of Clint Eastwood it has a wise-cracking zebra, and Alcatraz isn't Alcatraz, but a New York zoo.
A sharp-tongued zebra, well-behaved lion, neurotic giraffe and voluptuous hippopotamous leave one island for another in the console game based on the Dreamworks movie.
Marty the zebra, Alex the lion, Gloria the hippo and Melman the giraffe have a hankering for the wide-open spaces -- precious few of which are in the Central Park Zoo. After eluding none-to-bright guards, making their way across Manhattan by moonlight, boarding a freighter, surviving a penguin mutiny, they find themselves cast ashore on Madagascar. Can city slickers find true happiness in the land of the lemurs
You develop new skills as you take the role of each zoo animal during the game. Alex can rev up his claws, roar and pounce; Marty masters the long jump, back kick and crawl; Gloria can butt smash; while Melman soars over New York's finest steam vents, courtesy of his helicopter spin.
Throughout the game, you'll find coins, which you can spend at the Zoovenir Shop on three multiplayer minigames, apparel (goofly glasses for Marty, flowers for Gloria and much more) and extras like a coin magnet and extra health.
The Shuffleboard minigame gives you a choice of three boards: a straightforward poolside board; jungle, which throws in a few bumpers for fun; and the gently bowl-shaped Antarctica Curve. Strategy is limited because you can't put a spin on the puck. There are miniature Tiki Golf courses and Lemur Rave, a simple rhythm game. You can take fun breaks at arcades secreted in the zoo and Manhattan.
Once the animals wash ashore on the island of Madagascar, quirky camera work makes the jump-heavy levels more of a challenge than they should be. Still, half-experienced players should be able to blow through the levels on their first tries.
Madagascar's linear stages are padded out with lots of FMV and feral banter. Granted that the movie ain't exactly aiming to be a masterpiece of realism, some of the mini-missions seem, well, a stretch. Escort pollen-hungry bees to flowers? Rescue lemurs from a windy mountain top?
Madagascar's chief charm lies in its cheerful, slaphappy ambience.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65826) on Jan 26, 2006.
FROM THE ZOO, TO A PLACE THAT's TOTALLY NEW
It's a zoo break, with Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria headed for the isle of Madagascar!
Play as Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman and the crafty Penguins.
Adventure through action-packed chapters.
Roar, kick, bounce and spin as you learn to survive the wild.
Interact with totally new characters and locations unique to the game.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69350) on Jan 25, 2006.