Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)In the middle of the night on a certain day of April 201X, the left arm of the owner of a general store is chopped off in the backyard of his own store.
Even though he claims that the perpetrator is a 'doll' that was kept in the store, his words carry little weight due to the lack of other witnesses.
The doll and the detached arm are gone from the scene of crime.
“Just as a light too bright may burn out one's retinas, too much of any good thing can be toxic to humans.
Even should it have the invisible form of one's emotions.”
This is a mystery story about bizarre incidents unfolding around the town,
intermingled with a complicated mixture of human intentions.
- Gorgeous illustrations by a skilled, experienced illustrator
- Story painted in vivid colors by voice actors/actresses and musicians
- Computer generated 3D graphics of backgrounds and travelable maps
- A reasoning system that unlocks short stories and other bonuses depending on the number of your correct answers
- Targeted at all ages (with an ounce of horror elements)
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 12 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Diehard GameFan||Mar 31, 2016||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.