Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
After hearing that an industrial factory is to possibly be built along a landmark river in his hometown of Ohitoyo, Migita Sotetsu returns home to change the minds of those in charge of the factory proposal. Although half of the town's citizens support the building of such a mill, the other half fear the potential for pollution and contamination of their beloved river. Recognizing Ohitoyo's budgetary decline over the last few decades, Sotetsu believes that the town requires a system that allows it to be fiscally independent instead of reliant upon a factory to stimulate its economy, and sets out to identify an alternative method in achieving this goal. It's during this time that Sotetsu comes across an android-like being--a "Raillord" named Hachiroku--while looking through his late adoptive father's belongings. Although inanimate, Hachiroku and Sotetsu forge a deep, unlikely connection, and from this bond, work together in hopes of restoring Ohitoyo to its former glory.
- Fully voiced in Japanese including the protagonist!
- Includes dual language support
- Fully animated sprites and events
- Scene select to jump to your favorite in game scenes
- Includes tips for detailed information about trains and the game
- A gallery to pose character stands, listen to in game music, view CGs, and view scenes
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "愛上火車 -Pure Station-" -- Traditional Chinese Switch spelling
- "まいてつ -Pure Station-" -- Japanese PlayStation 4 / Nintendo Switch spelling
- "まいてつ" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Maitetsu (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.