DescriptionThe 3DS version of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has some key differences from the Wii version. While it shares many events, it has more. It also features an exclusive Story Mode. The protagonists from the Mario and Sonic series team up to defeat Bowser and Dr. Eggman, who, along with their underlings, have taken over London. There are different parts to the story, depending on the character played. The player must win events against the antagonists. Playable characters consist of all 20 playable characters from the previous installment's Nintendo DS version, and are split into five groups of four.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Mario & Sonic op de Olympische Spelen – Londen 2012" -- Dutch title
- "Mario & Sonic nos Jogos Olímpicos de Londres 2012" -- Portuguese title
- "Mario & Sonic en los Juegos Olímpicos - London 2012" -- Spanish title
- "Mario & Sonic bei den Olympischen Spielen: London 2012" -- German title
- "Mario & Sonic aux Jeux Olympiques de Londres 2012" -- French title
- "Mario & Sonic at London Olympics" -- Japanese title
- "Mario & Sonic ai Giochi Olimpici di Londra 2012" -- Italian title
- "Mario and Sonic: London Olympics" -- Korean title
- "マリオ&ソニック AT ロンドンオリンピック" -- Japanese spelling
- "마리오와소닉 런던 올림픽" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Hedgehogs
- IOC licensees
- Mario games
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games series
- Middleware: CRI
- Sonic the Hedgehog universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo-Online.de||Apr 05, 2012||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Feb 08, 2012||57 out of 100||57|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb 29, 2012||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.