Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Navigate the masked deceptions and deadly magic of a vividly Venetian city in this fully voiced pause-for-tactics RPG.
In the turmoil-ridden Citte della Ombre, religion holds no sway. Only the songs sung of one’s deeds will carry an Ombrian’s legacy beyond death. Those who hold even the smallest morsel of power will make every effort to ensure their songs live on. Enter the Mascherines - masks that grant their wielders the power to channel the elements and cast destructive magic.
The Mascherines have perpetuated a culture of inequality between the power-hungry guildsmen known as the Masquerada and the impoverished lower classes, the Contadani. A prolonged civil war, ignited by Contadani rebels who steal Mascherines from the Masquerada, has only drawn scars of mistrust across the Citte since.
One of Ombre’s finest sleuths, Cicero Gavar, was exiled for a crime against the state five years ago, but he is now summoned back to Ombre to solve the mysterious kidnapping of the diplomat Razitof Azrus. As other members of the Masquerada join his investigation, all having their doubts about one another within this culture of deception, their faith will be pushed to the limit as a deeper conspiracy lurks in the shadows of Ombre.
- Your Fight, Your Pace: Use the tactical pause to control the rush of combat, position your party and plan their attacks by the second.
- A Game of Tag: Lay elemental magic tags upon your enemies, and activate the tags with another element for crowd-controlling status effects!
- Vivid Comicbook Art: Feast your eyes on dreamy colours and environmental linework inspired by French comic artists, blended with stylized 3D characters for a timeless aesthetic.
- A Fully Voiced Tale: The drama at the heart of Ombre unfolds over 12 hours of narrative, fully voiced by VO heavyweights like Matthew Mercer and Jennifer Hale.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PlayStation Lifestyle||PlayStation 4||Aug 08, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|RPGFan||PlayStation 4||Feb 09, 2018||90 out of 100||90|
|GameGrin||PlayStation 4||Sep 10, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Aug 17, 2017||77 out of 100||77|
|4Players.de||Windows||Aug 17, 2017||77 out of 100||77|
|4Players.de||Nintendo Switch||May 08, 2019||76 out of 100||76|
|PlayStation Universe||PlayStation 4||Aug 16, 2017||7.5 out of 10||75|
|CGMagazine / Comics and Gaming Magazine||PlayStation 4||Aug 07, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Push Square||PlayStation 4||Aug 07, 2017||60|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Aug 10, 2017||5.8 out of 10||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (official website)
In memory of the late: