🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares > Has anyone witnessed the battle at Antares?

CalaisianMindthief (8172) on 5/29/2015 8:16 PM · Permalink · Report

Greetings MobyFolk,

I was wondering if someone has some spare screenshots taken from Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares, and is willing to share them with me. I need them for a personal project of mine, well not really personal, actually it's a collective project, and I'll be crediting everyone who has contributed, including screenshots. The screens should be diverse, as in depicting different aspects of the game, and I'd be grateful if every screen has a caption / descriptive line of text. Six screens should be enough.

The project itself is free / fan-made / volunteer-based, so there's nothing to gain except for being credited in a place that probably nobody reads. In fact, I bet you'll receive more satisfaction by donating blood for free, and that must tell you a lot, since you're losing something in that case.

Anyways, your help is very much appreciated. Worst case scenario, I'll be capturing them myself, so no monitors will be harmed in the process, if there's noone willing.

GTramp (81965) on 5/30/2015 12:23 AM · Permalink · Report

Why don't you just use the shots already uploaded here?

CalaisianMindthief (8172) on 5/30/2015 4:44 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Well, I would prefer not to. It would be more acceptable for me to go through the trouble of installing the game and capture some screens myself.

Alex Z (1856) on 10/6/2015 7:54 PM · Permalink · Report

Is the request still relevant? Because I still have an unfinished game of MOO2, with saves in the middle and end-game. All shots will be taken from DosBox and will be 640x480. If you want the shots, please say which screens you want (tech tree, colony, ship design, ship combat, Antarans invading, victory movies, diplomacy, etc.)