missing cover art
DescriptionMathemagician is an educational calculator which includes six games. Each game has a different overlay for the screen and can be played with one or two players.
- Number Machine - A very basic number learning game. A number is shown on the display and the child must match it on the keypad.
- Countin' On - The game gives a sequence of numbers and the player must fill in the next number when the sequence stops.
- Walk the Plank - Deduce the hidden number in three tries, after each try you hear if it's higher or lower.
- Football - Solve arithmetic to make plays and advance yards on the football field.
- Lunar Lander - Try to land a lander safely from 300ft. Numbers on the screen indicate fuel, speed and distance to surface. Only playable for one player.
- Gooey Gumdrop - Find the secret location.
There are no Dedicated handheld user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Creative Computing||Mar, 1978||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.