Astrosmash Ad Blurbs (Mattel Aquarius)
Advertising BlurbsTHQ Wireless product page - J2ME version:
The sky IS falling! Chicken Little was right! You’re the laser battery Commander and HERE THEY COME! Repel an attack of meteors and spinning bombs. Keep your eyes peeled for the sneaky guided missile and the attack UFO! As your score goes higher, so does the excitement! Your objective is to hit as many meteors, bombs, missiles, and flying saucers as possible, without being hit yourself. Take turns with your friends to see who can get the highest “peak score.”
- Classic retro shooter
- Your objective is to hit as many meteors, bombs, missiles, and flying saucers as possible, without being hit yourself.
- Repel constant meteor and spinning bomb attacks·
- Keep your eyes peeled for the sneaky guided missiles and the attack UFO·
- Destroy meteors, bombs, missiles, and flying saucers·
- Take turns with your friends to see who can get the highest "peak score"·
- Unlimited scoring·
- Multiple levels of difficulty
Destroy all enemies from the sky! Don’t let any spinning satellites hit the ground or you will be killed instantly! The more you hit, the more points you get! Any objects that hit the ground decrease your score! User navigation key or the alphanumeric keys to control your ship. Toggle auto fire as needed, and use hyperspace to get out close calls!
Controls: Up toggle auto fire, left left, right, right, down hyperspace.
Alphanumeric key controls
(4) move left
(6) more right
(2) toggle auto fire
Contributed by Kabushi (209503) on Apr 08, 2018.
*For 1 player at a time--compete with friends for the best Peak Score!
*2 firing modes--2 speed options.
*Shoot down a variety of fast-moving targets: falling meteors, spinning bombs, guided missiles--even a bomb-dropping UFO!
*The computer keeps score, and gives you more challenging game action the higher you go!
Use either PADDLE or JOYSTICK CONTROLLER (Paddle is preferable) to play ASTROBLAST on your Atari Video Game System or Sears Video Arcade System.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4671) on Mar 02, 2004.
The excitement of defending your planet! Falling meteors, missiles, and enemy spacecraft all might knock out your position, but you have both automatic and semi-automatic firing sequences to defend against the onslaught. A one-player game with two levels of difficulty.
Contributed by RKL (5734) on Sep 20, 2003.
- It's you against the computer as you try to shoot down everything in sight!
- The sights and sounds of battle add excitement, as you try to roll up the biggest score!
- Marksmanship and fast reflexes earn you more lasers - with an unlimited supply of ammo!
- Lots of variety and increasing challenge as your score goes higher!
Contributed by Corn Popper (69382) on Aug 19, 2003.
You're in command of a battery of laser guns. You have unlimited ammo and a lot of targets! You can roll up big scores by hitting a spectacular barrage of falling rocks, bombs, guided missiles and attacking UFOs. It's fast moving, action-packed excitement every minute! If you're good enough, you can get your score up in the millions, and the higher you go, the faster they come!
Here comes trouble! Rocks, spinning bombs, laser-seeking guided missiles, and more! Fire at will!