iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Earth has been invaded.
All the adults have been captured.
The fate of the planet depends on you.
Can you save the world?
Battle the alien horde, navigate through maze-like neighborhoods, save your friends, and send the aliens back where they came from. And maybe even answer your burning questions. What are these aliens doing here? Will a colander keep your thoughts safe? Why is the alien overlord always wearing a tie? And what in the world do they want with your parents?
Let’s hope your years of fighting imaginary enemies in your backyard have prepared you for Armageddon!
* Story mode with hours of gameplay, taking you from the suburbs to farmland to the alien mother ship as Max searches for his parents
*Survival mode for endless adventure
* Huge levels to explore with many hidden areas
* Varied mission types - battle off the aliens, save your friends, lead your friends to safety, fight mega bosses, explore mazes, and more!
* Tons of enemy types to battle
* Collect money to upgrade your weapons and skills
* Game Center high scores and achievements
* Retina Display support
* Universal iPad and iPhone support
"Refreshingly Fun" - TouchArcade.com
"Will have you hooked from the very beginning… Best dual stick shooter and adventure game in the App Store. " - AppAdvice.com
"A fricking awesome game. You took the dual-stick shooter and made it interesting and deep. One of the best games for the iOS." - Poutini, TouchArcade Forums
"You can go buy a cheeseburger and get fat for $1. Or you can buy an awesome game with tons of gameplay for the same price." - iStephen, TouchArcade forums
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.